Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, February 02, 2007

Say "Ahh - oh, yeah, baby!''

A scholarly paper in today's issue of the British Journal "Lancet'' encourages physicians to inquire into their patients' sex lives, because it turns out that sexual dysfunction is an indicator of other possible health problems. I have a couple of observations about this:

1. It's about time! You'd be surprised at how few of my friends and co-workers are interested in how often and in what manner my world is rocked. It will be nice to tell someone. Plus which, I'm already thinking of all the money I'll save in postage when I don't have to write it all up for the Penthouse Forum.

2. If poor performance in the bedroom doesn't send people to the doctor, I don't know what will.

3. Let's not forget the old adage, "Even bad sex is pretty darn good.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home