Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Monday, September 10, 2007

Even I was shocked...shocked I tell you.

The wife and I watched the first episode of a new HBO series called "Tell Me You Love Me'' last night about three couples and their sex lives and their therapist.
Now I'm used to racy stuff on TV and nekkidness aplenty. But man, oh man. There's more male nudity here than in a Harvey Keitel film festival.
And what that nice Jane Alexander was doing at the end of the episode...
Happy endings all around!
Did anybody else catch this?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time women get to see male nudity, men see women nude in R movies all the time.

5:21 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I was watching britney Spears making a train wreck of herself (again) as opening act of MTV VMA,s..she made K-Fed or Fed Ex as the paparazzi calls him, look good!

7:00 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs to pay for HBO to see nudity when we've got the internet?

10:52 PM, September 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shocking to say the least! I watched the re-run last night - I was going to cancel my HBO now that soprano's and Entourage are over - no way now!

11:18 AM, September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the show. For all the sex on the first episode I found it interesting that the most compelling couple(Katie and David) aren't having sex.

8:21 PM, September 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Riley tivo'd it to watch over and over again -for research , of course.

6:48 PM, September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home