Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

From here to paternity

I want to go on record as stating that I am not the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. I'll submit to any kind of medical procedure to prove it.

I realize that this sort of makes me odd man out these days. Guys are apparently falling all over themselves to stake their claim to the baby.
Not me. Not possible. Would never happen.

Does the phrase "Not for all the money in the world'' mean anything. Now, it is true that Anna Nicole does stand to come for a sizable chunk of all the money in the world. That's what's probably fueling the dueling daddy wannabees in this case, sort of a reverse Maury Povich Show episode.

If Anna Nicole Smith were the last woman on the planet and I was the last man, I still think I'd have to pass. "Well,'' I'd say, "the species had a good run, but I guess it's time to bring down the curtain on homo sapiens.''

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

even with the terrible sadness of her son's suspicious death, she managed a garish publicitiy charade jumping off the yacht in the Bahamas with her lawyer/"baby-daddy?" adorned in a "commitment" ceremony dress and bikini against her doctor's orders -jumping, not wearing the bikini-(she had a c-section only a couple weeks previously)and her 3-wk. old daughter was on the yacht! can't wait to see what happens at the baptism!

4:37 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home