Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Monday, June 04, 2007

The deal With Bill and Hillary

Monday morning and I get my news from Good Morning America, which was promising juicy details about the "secret pact'' that Bill and Hillary made back before they were married. And I'm thinking, "Hey! Maybe this is about how Bill sealed the deal to be able to cheat on his spouse with a profligacy and abandon not seen since the days of the Old Testament monarchy. And still stay married.''
Because I think a lot of men, not me, mind you, but other guys, would want in on that kind of action, in a "Nice work if you can get it'' kind of way.
Well, it turned out that this "secret pact'' between the two of them was a 20-year plan to get Bill in the White House.

Listen, a lot of couples have "20-year-plans'' when they are young and in love. Sue and I had one that involved getting rich and spending our days on a tropical island sipping big, cold rum-laced drinks with little umbrellas in them.
Four kids and Baptist repression sort of put the kibosh on that.
Hey, the Clintons accomplished their plan. How many couples can say that?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 Timothy 5:23, my friend. Tall, cool rum-laced drinks may likewise help thine infirmities.

4:56 PM, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think real secret pact is that he is a nympho and she a lesbian, so after she becomes prez,he's the "first man" with an oral (sorry, I meant oval) office full of dumb young honeys and she has a Lincoln bedroom closet full of "advisors" in birkenstocks...

7:40 PM, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you get form getting your news from Good Morning America.

11:44 PM, June 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"..oh, Bill was talking about Monica, right? or was it Hilary?

11:33 PM, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo...go back to the '70s and check out marty packin's columns...the best columnist in ap press history...u may be smartest guy in the room, my friend, but not if packin's in the room with u...

7:07 PM, June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home