Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, June 23, 2006

Brow beating

I often get accused of navel gazing, which is just a rank calumny. I'm far too busy staring at my left eyebrow these days. The thing seems to have taken on a life of its own, sticking out at odd angles, an angry millipede of sorts.
I'm beginning to look like one of those jowly southern politicians out of bad movies and the Senate. I've got a Sam Ervin eyebrow, and I've been relilably informed that my only options are waxing it, plucking it or having electrolysis.
There's got to be some other way to get this thing under control, isn't there?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot..shaving them..like the movie stars of yonder..then you can pencil them on or have permanent tattooed brows! your new name now is groucho or bert (muppet)..go to a salon and "git 'er done" as larry the cable guy would say! while you are at it...contacts, lasik or new smaller glasses...you'll be a metrosexual yet! all this is said in love!

8:53 PM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee...am I only one blogging this site? is not much fun by myself! at least a reply from riley would be nice!

5:04 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home