Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We've got ourselves a nice little clambake here!

You know, I was never sure about this whole blogging business. But let me tell you, I'm really pumped. My blog last week about certain plays and videos I was trying to track down was met with genuine helpfulness.
I received the phone number of one playwright, the e-mail address of another and people are still hunting down the third thing on my list.
So thank you all! It seems to me we have a community at work here in cyberspace, full of good Samaritans and people who apparently have time on their hands to do a good turn for a relatively anonymous stranger.
So again, let me extend my gratitude to dg (aka McGyver) and margaret (who apparently hasn't held an earlier cheap joke against me) .
This whole blogging thing may have potential.
And by the way, I had an hour-long phone conversation with playwright Roger Rueff, who wrote "The Big Kahuna'' and "Hospitality Suite.''
We talked about his plays and life and religion and politics. Those playwrights are pretty witty people. Tomorrow, I'll let you in on our conversation. (He's sending me a copy of the play!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home