Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What's up with the kid?

I know that adolescents are all about testing limits and rebellion. Two of my kids are adults, one is 17 and the fourth is going to be a teen in the not-so-distant future, so I know what I'm talking about.
But still, teens come up with new ways to confound us.
Imagine my dumbfoundedness when I walked into the room of my 17 year old and found the bed made. I stared hard at him.
"The bed's made,'' I said to him. "What's up with that?"
He shrugged.
"It's drugs, isn't it?'' I said. "You're on the smack, aren't you?''
He laughed.
"The bed looks better this way,'' he said. "Well, all I know is, you didn't learn this bed-making stuff from me,'' I told him.
I've got my eye on the kid, believe you me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god u people are ridiculous. get a life, get out of your son's, do not belittle him adn stop acting liek an eejit, both of you. (that means you, ray)

5:30 PM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home