Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, July 28, 2006

PMS makes me internationally renowned

Some of you may recall my story on PMS this past week. Go to http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060726/LIFE07/60726002/1088 if you missed it. It's quite the treatise. And this ain't just me talking.

I got a phone call from a French Canadian psychotherapist who happened to read it and called it the only piece on the subject written by a man with science and insight in it.

OK, maybe those Canadians don't get out much, but I can't wait to tell my wife Sue this news because, frankly, I don't thing she was too happy with the work, especially since our sons agreed that I had certainly hit the nail on the head in describing what they'd seen of PMS growing up in the Riley house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it sigmund fraud? or sigmund frog? oui! oui! what is it in french? le syndrone de menstruel pre?

3:46 PM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home